Warranty and Repair
1. The product should be original and accompanied with the Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice.
Customers can either call our Customer Care team at ---------- or email at ---------.
2. We offer cleaning & polishing services, stone tightening and other repair services which enhance the life of the jewellery that suffers the daily wear and tear.
3. Warranty service rendered is not chargeable however, the Customer will have to bear the cost of any extra material (Gold or Diamond), if applicable, required to complete the service request.
4. The shipping charges (to and fro) shall be borne by the Customer. The customer will be responsible for shipping the product to diamondhub.co.in premises. diamonhub.co.in can help customer in connecting with reputed courier partners for the shipping purposes.
5. The policy is deemed void if any other third party jeweller has worked on it.
6. Please note that the lifetime warranty service is applicable only on select partner brands.
Lifetime Exchange and Buy-Back
What is Lifetime Exchange and Buy-Back Policy?
In case you have a change of heart and wish to return the product to us after the expiry of Easy Returns and Exchange Policy, we’ll happily exchange it for you or offer you a refund on the basis of the current market value of all the materials used in the product. No making charges/ stamping charges/ design charges will be refunded or exchanged for. Please note that the Lifetime Exchange and Buy-Back policy is for only select partner brands products. The same is highlighted in the product page (in the product information section) along with all the other applicable policies.
For the select brands, we offer:
- For all Jewellery – 90% of the prevailing market value of materials (metal, diamonds and gemstones) used in the product. No making charges/ stamping charges/ design charges will be paid. For Gold Coins – 99% of the then prevailing market rate of gold. No making charges/ stamping charges/ design charges will be paid.
- In all cases, the current material value of diamonds and gemstones and the current rate of gold will be decided at the sole discretion of diamonhub.co.in and the partner brand. Please also note that we will deduct value of any offer availed (including any discount or free gift) at time of purchasing the product, if applicable in your case.
- Please note that above policy is applicable on orders placed after 1st January 2019. For orders placed before this date, following policy shall apply –
- Jewellery products consisting of studded Diamonds would be bought back at 90% of the invoice value minus GST. Gold Coins and Plain Gold Jewellery would be bought back at 99% of the then prevailing market rate of gold. No making charges/ stamping charges/ design charges will be paid.
In all cases, the current market value of diamonds and the current rate of gold will be determined by diamondhub.co.in
What is the procedure for availing this Policy?
You can either get in touch with our Customer Care team by calling at 1800-3010-5010 or emailing us at diamondhub.co.in
What are the conditions for the Policy?
The product should be original and accompanied with Original Product Certificate, Original Invoice and Bills. In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, we will send the product to the Lab for recertification before processing request. The shipping cost and the cost of such certification shall be borne by the customer.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping the product to diamonhub.co.in premises. diamondhub.co.in can help customer in connecting with reputed courier partners for the shipping purposes.
- Products purchased at diamonhub.co.in website cannot be returned or exchanged at any partner brand showrooms.
Easy Returns and Exchange
What is Easy Returns and Exchange Policy?
To ensure you are confident about your purchase, we have an exclusive Easy Returns and Exchange Policy, which gives you enough time to be in no doubt that you have made the right decision of buying jewellery from diamonhub.co.in Should you have any problem with the jewellery piece, you can choose to return it back and claim 100% refund or exchange within the policy time frame.
The time frame for claiming our Easy Returns and Exchange Policy for each partner brand is mentioned on the product page (in the product information section) along with all the other applicable policies.
For all Jewellery – 100% refund/exchange for the invoice value of the product within the policy time frame For Gold Coins – 99% refund/exchange for the then prevailing market rate of gold within the policy time frame. No making charges/ stamping charges/ design charges will be paid.
What is the procedure for availing this Policy?
Call our Customer Care team at +91 8448388603 or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and place your exchange/ return request.
Secure your product with the original invoice, certificate(s), jewellery box, etc. in the tamper proof envelope sent to you along with the product.
- Call our Customer Care team to inform once the secured envelope is ready and we will arrange for a pick up. Please ensure that you do not give open packets to our representative who comes to collect the product. Upon a quick quality check of the received product at our end, our Customer Care team would process the refund/exchange.
- We are fully committed to ensure that you are 100% confident and satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, we give you the flexibility of further returning/exchanging the jewellery piece selected by you (and already exchanged once), within a period of 5 days from receiving the new jewellery piece by you.
Are there any charges for shipping the product?
We offer one time FREE return shipping (within India) within the Easy Returns and Exchange Policy. For all the subsequent returns/exchanges under this policy, the shipping charges shall be borne by the Customer.
What if the product gets damaged?
The product should be in new condition and damaged/ worn-out products will not be accepted under the Easy Returns and Exchange Policy.
What are the conditions for the Policy?
Items that have been reworked by third party jewellery, made to order pieces, customized designs or pieces with personalized engraving cannot be returned or exchanged.
The product should be original and accompanied with Original Product Certificate, Original Invoice and Bills. In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, we will send the product to the Lab for re-certification before processing the Return/ Exchange under the Easy Returns and Exchange policy. The shipping cost and the cost of such certification shall be borne by the customer.
Accidents happen. If you damage your jewellery in any way after the item has been in your possession for more than 30 days from the date of delivery, we can repair it for you! We offer excellent repairs at competitive prices.
To request a repair, please refer to the information below:
- Contact the diamondhub.co.in Customer Care Team to initiate the repair process.
- Please provide as much information regarding your order as possible, including the date of purchase, the name and address associated with your order, and the order number, if available. Also, please describe the damage in as much detail as possible. Photographs help too!
- Our Customer Care Team will work to obtain an estimate for repair, and determine if a repair is possible. Please note that it will be an estimate, we in no case provide the exact amount of repair before we repair the item. Upon receipt, our jewellery experts may find that additional repairs are required. Don’t worry – we’ll provide you with an updated estimate before any work is performed.
- We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) along with instructions regarding how and where to send the item.
- Once we receive your item, our jewelers will appraise the damage and estimate the necessary cost of repair. If their review requires any changes in your initial estimate, we’ll contact you with an update.
- We will proceed with the repair(s) only when you accept the estimated costs. Return shipping and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate. Note that we do not retain the payment details of customers and you may be asked to contact us by phone in order to pay the amount due using a credit card. Payment via PayPal is also available.
- diamondhub.co.in will ship your repair back to you once repairs and final repair costs have finalized. Please note that repairs may require 4-6 weeks to complete. A dedicated member of our Customer Care Team will work with you directly and provide you with regular updates until you and your treasured piece of jewellery are reunited.
* Without scratches, marks or damage, and no alteration or resizing of the item. Includes all related packaging, including gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity, which may have been included.